Use Google Colab to learn the basic syntax and concepts.
- 📚Introducing Python (2019): Ignore everything after chapter 11
- 📝Basic OOP
- 🎨Skim through pep8
- ⚡️Learn a bit of DSA (Data Structures and Algorithms): do easy in neetcode
Switch to PyCharm once you are familiar with the syntax and concepts such as virtualenvs, git, etc.
- 📺Watch: sort by popular
- 🧰Learn about Design Patterns in python but don’t go too crazy.
- 📝StackOverflow Questions: should know the answers to the most voted questions.
Use hatchling to package libraries.
- ⚡️Concurrency with superfast python:
- 🧪Learn about testing / Property-based testing
- 🔄Task queues: Celery / arq
- 🔧CI Tools: MyPy, Black, ruff, pip-audit, bandit
- 👀Checkout some Open Source projects, better if you have used them before:
Keep an eye on:
See notes about web